For well over 20 years I have suffered from acne and terrible acne scars. Yes, I said OVER 20 years. This has been quite the struggle over the years and I honestly thought I would never win this fight. As you can see from my pictures, I WON. Recently my skin has gone through a dramatic makeover. I was not only able to rid myself of acne but I created a DIY facial mask that has helped me remove hyper pigmentation and dark spots. The best thing about this facial mask is that all the ingredients can be found in your kitchen. That’s the most exciting part about it. It’s not only inexpensive but it’s also all natural. I created a YouTube tutorial to show you how I make this DIY facial mask and how easy it applies. All of the products you will need are listed below. It’s so simple my 5-year daughter has helped me make it a few times. So, don’t worry, anyone can do it. Remember, this mask is made solely to help fade hyper pigmentation and dark spots on the skin. It will not cure your acne but it will drastically improve the look and feel of your skin.
Just a few tips to help you along the way:
- I used this mask for 60 days straight each night.
- Make sure you apply this mask to clean skin.
- If you decide to try this out and have cystic acne please substitute the honey for aloe Vera. Trust me it helps with inflammation on the skin.
- Do not apply to much lemon as it is very acidic. Acne prone skin is usually very sensitive. Focus more on the turmeric and baking soda.
- Creamy works best! If you have a watery mask just apply a few more drops of the baking soda.
Items mentioned/used in video:
Honey or Aloe Vera
Water (a few drops at best)
Jade Roller: https://amzn.to/3bd5kt1
Vitamin C serum: https://amzn.to/3dbl8OB
Rose Water Spray: https://go.magik.ly/ml/v2hk/