Prom season is fast approaching so I’ve been coming up with come simple and fast makeup looks that are party appropriate. One of the looks I will be featuring on for the next couple of weeks will be eyeshadow looks including glitter of some sort. I want any and everyone to love glitter just as much as I do and by trying to recreate these looks it will inspire you to shine! Today’s look was created using the following products:
Sally’s Girl Glitter
Sally’s Girl Adhesive
BH Cosmetics 120 palette
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYC liquid eye liner
Mac Foundation NC50
Here is a step by step guide to achieve this look:
1. Apply Urban Decay primer potion to the entire eyelid, including bottom lash line.
2. Using any silver or light gray eyeshadow apply the color to eyelid using a large eyeshadow brush. I used my BH Cosmetics Palette
3. Using a small shader brush apply the same eyeshadow to the lower lash line.
4. Take a clean empty container and pour a tiny amount of glitter into it. I used a bottle cap from a plastic water bottle.
5. Apply Sally’s girl adhesive to the back of your hand, dip a flat concealer brush into the adhesive and mix the glitter and adhesive together.
6. Working quickly pat the mixture to your eyelid making sure you cover the entire eyelid with glitter.
7. Once the glitter dries, apply a liquid eyeliner to your upper eyelid and a cream or pencil eyeliner to your lower lid.
8. Apply lashes to give your makeup a dramatic effect,( this step is optional).
9. Apply foundation to your face and any concealer if necessary. I apply concealer under my eye to brighten my face.
10. Lastly, apply setting powder to the entire face and mascara. I save mascara last because setting powder sometimes gets on my lashes.
Note: You can also watch the video tutorial on my youtube channel for this eyeshadow look.