Hi queens. If you are looking for the best pageant heels for all skin shades this is the post for you. I have searched all over for a pageant heels that can accommodate brown girls, olive tones, and every skin shade in between. I have the perfect list of stage shoes for any type of pageant. Let’s get you ready to step on stage in style.
We all know that pageant heels must be comfortable as well as stylish for on stage. And of course we always want a little bit of sparkle. Here are my top 10 picks that every girl needs in her pageant closet.
Where are the top 10 best pageant heels?
There are plenty of online retailers in which you can purchase pageant heels however one of my top retailers is Amazon. I love that you can get two day shipping on most of your orders as well as most retailers have store fronts.
Side note, don’t forget to look into consignment stores and pageant resellers. You can score amazing deals on pageant gown, earrings, and much more.
- Marc Defang
- Chinese Laundry
- Johnathan Kane
- Ellie Shoes
- Dream Pairs
- Sam Edelman
- Cape Robbin
- Steve Madden
Does heel height matter?
In order for you to find the best pageant heel for you, you must take into consideration the height of the actual heel. With all things pageant related comfort should take precedence over style. As you are well aware you will be living in these shoes so they must be as comfortable as possible.
Here are a few tips to help you pick out the perfect pageant heel for you.
- Make sure your pageant heels have a nice size platform in the front. This will provide an extra level of cushion while on stage.
- The skinnier the heel the harder it is to balance on stage. Remember this rule of thumb when you’re purchasing your pageant shoes.
- Strappy heeled shoes will give you more stability in the ankles as you walk, consider this style option if you have a hard time balancing or pain in the lower back.
- Try to find an exact match to your skin tone. If you will be wearing a spray tan take this into consideration.
- Do not wait until pageant day to wear your new shoes. Make sure that they are fully broken in so as to not cause excessive blisters or pain on pageant day.
No matter what style shoe you go with be sure that you feel like the queen you are. Remember practice makes perfect and the more you walk in your heels the better you will feel on stage.